To start customizing your website, you should login as administrator user. You can access Customizer from dashboard in Appearance > Customize or by clicking on Customize link on black toolbar.
Design Options. In this section you can change some design options that will be applied to the whole website:
- Enable custom background - change website background to a color or image.
- Enable custom base fonts - change theme default base fonts.
- Enable custom title fonts - change theme default title fonts.
- Enable custom big card styles - enable big card styles and customize it depending on your needs.
- Global card style - disable or enable card style on website.
Font Settings. Customize fonts in different website parts:
- Base - change dashboard logo.
- Section - change font for title or sub-title in sections.
- Card / Grid - change title font in card/grid.
- Hero - change fonts in hero sections.
- Single page - customize font in single page.
- Other - customize title font in widgets, footer, custom labels, etc..
Map. Main map settings could be found here:
- Custom map marker - upload your own map marker instead of default.
- Select Default Service Map Provider for Frontend Dashboard - select what map provide to use in front-end user dashboard: Mapbox or Google Maps.
- Map country restrictions - set country restriction for the map. It works for address autocomplete. Country name should be added according to ISO-3166-1 standard. Here you can find list of all countries and code for each country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
- Bounds region restriction GeoJSON - coordinates for map autocomplete restriction. Coordinates could be found using this website: http://bboxfinder.com/. Draw there a rectangle over map that you want to use for autocomplete, copy Box coordinates and paste theme in customizer. For example, here you can see how to find coordinates for Portugal.
- Custom property category marker - this option allows to use, for example, different map markers for each property type.
Dashboard. Here you can change logo for front-end user dashboard:
- Dashboard logo - change dashboard logo.
- Dashboard logo icon - change dashboard icon. This icon will be displayed when left sidebar with menu is collapsed.
Color Scheme. We provide 11 predefined color schemes. Each scheme has 6 colors and every color in scheme could be changed. In case, if you want to create your own scheme, feel free to change colors in one of predefined schemes.
All other options are WordPress default options. Using them you can change Site Identity, edit your Menus, customize Widgets and use Additional CSS option to add some custom CSS code if needed.